O.k. I can no longer keep quite. The power brokers today seem to not realize how powerful the consumers are today. We can no longer sit back and work like slaves for less money while those at the top continue to reap the rewards. The balance of power is only going to change if all the people recognize how much power exists collectively withing the large number of consumers. Today most of our GDP is based on consumerism. Last time I checked that was 70%. (please correct me if I'm wrong) either way it is a large portion. If the people who consume products on a daily basis get really motivated and cognizant of what they purchase from where it is manufactured and who is the money brokers behind each product.
Everything from basic needs to luxury items must be manufactured, assembled and distributed in the united states. All of them. If you can't afford to pay a little extra for a tee shirt made in america wait until you can. This act alone, if done collectively, will change everthing. This will stimulate the ecomony and give the large power brokers a message that we, the people, will dictate what we want and where its made and ultimately who will reap the majority of the rewards. (bonus', wages, health benefits etc)
Small changes today collectively will and must make significant changes to protect the working class people in America
Popular Posts
-
O.k. I can no longer keep quite. The power brokers today seem to not realize how powerful the consumers are today. We can no longer sit b...
-
Activists Shut Down Bank of America Branch in D.C. in Tax Protest
-
If you are as enraged as I am that our issues as women are being used as a political ping pong ball, I have a suggestion. Lets turn the t...
-
This summary is not available. Please click here to view the post.
-
Why It's Difficult to Find 'Made in America' Products in Your Home - ABC News
-
"America is Not Broke!": Michael Moore addresses thousands in Madison, Wisconsin
-
BuyAmerican.com - American-made products & services
-
I am not selling anything except a reference to strengthening out social status collectively. Do not accept the status quo on the state of...
-
Too big to fail? Yes but, we can't rely on our government officials to change the regulations that continually prop them up. The profi...
No comments:
Post a Comment